On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 11:49 PM Robert Großkopf <rob...@familiegrosskopf.de>
wrote:

> A draw document could contain many pages. On every page will be
> shapes/images.

Thanks, Robert. I didn't know there could be multiple pages in a Draw
document. However, you can insert multi-page PDFs as images, so I wonder if
they could be handled similarly.

Anyway, I'll just have to go with SVGs and re-export every time. Oh wait...
there appears to be a bug in Writer that causes it to export Draw-generated
SVGs as blank when you render a document that contains them as a PDF.
Meanwhile, it renders embedded SVGs from Sketch just fine.

I guess Writer really has something against Draw!