I'm not a windows user, but perhaps the LibreOffice process is running
in the background and not able to access a foreground window. In that
case, you should try to kill the LibreOffice that is running in the
background by opening the process manager (what's its correct
name,anyone?) look for LibreOffice and kill the process.

After you have done that, you should be able to restart LibreOffice
sucessfully

Cheers
Harvey