I want to give you some feedback on Writer which I have previously used,
without any issues for many years.
It was simple, straightforward, intuitive, logical and sane. Its no longer is
any of these things.

It is bloated, counter intuitive, frustrating illogical and crap and whatever
clown is responsible for the comparative debacle that it now is should be
confined to the tea room.

Why on earth have you made it massively worse? Which detached from reality
people think this is in any way an improvement?

PLEASE give us the option of the previous version as a Writer Lite. Having had
to use the internet to find options like font and font size that SHOULD be on
the main page is a ridiculous absurdity.