On Sun, 3 Sep 2023 08:16:48 +0200
Robert Großkopf <rob...@familiegrosskopf.de> wrote:

Hello Robert,

>Have seen this also on some newer versions of LO here: Minimized, looks
>like an icon … But I'm switching very often between different versions
>of LO so I haven't reset the user profile for this. Might be it will
>help.

Maybe not;  I had this with a previous version of LO.  After updates,
the problem has gone.  I conclude there were issues with certain versions
of LO.

Unfortunately, I don't recall the version(s) of LO that suffered the
issue.  I can say that version 7.5.5.2 (currently in use here) doesn't
suffer the problem.

--
 Regards  _       "Valid sig separator is {dash}{dash}{space}"
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"