I am working on an openSUSE Leap 15.5 system with LibreOffice Version: 7.5.4.1
(X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 50(Build:1) (SystemPU threads: 24; OS: Linux 5.14; UI render:
default; VCL: kf5 (cairo+xcb)
Locale: en-GB (en_GB.UTF-8); UI: en-GB, Calc: threaded.)

I have a very simple spreadsheet with four sheets and data comprising mainly
text in tables.  In order to maintain the widths of the columns I have
formatted the cell alignment property with Wrap text automatically enabled.
Even so, with one sheet in particular, text is not wrapped and so some of the
text is hidden unless I increase the width.

In the first column the width is deliberately very wide anyhow so the first
cell has all the text showing on the one line.
When I print that sheet, the complete long text is not printed, only the last
few characters of the last word.  The cells below are printed correctly.

What have I done wrong and how may I solve these issues please?

Budge.