I've used LibreOffice for quite a few years.  Yesterday I downloaded the latest
update (42.2.2.2) and it changed all my files!
I'm 81 yrs old and Not a techie but, I can follow Basic Instructions.
Now my files are fine except the sidebars and tool bars are All dark with White
Lettering.Hard for me to read!I don't want this change and didn't expect it.No
help on-line or anywhere yet, It's a Simple Problem to fix - Or Should be!
Trying to get a solution is impossible without winding up with wrong directions
for different problemseven through the community and elsewhere.
I hate to go back to MS after all these years but, this is ridiculous!Any help
would be appreciated.
Mike bertalotdustysda...@yahoo.com