> I would like to get help for LibreOffice
> portable in Czech. Is it somewhere to download it, please? Best regards

For the (Windows) portable package, the offline help is available in
English only.

In the LibreOffice download site, you could select to download a Help
package to _install_, but I am not sure how it would work with your
_portable_ version. I guess you really need to know what you are doing
in order to mix these 2 packages. Generally speaking, I wouldn't
recommend it.

Since you are using the portable package, I guess that the simplest
way to read the help content in Czech would be to read it on-line:

For LO 7.6:
<https://help.libreoffice.org/7.6/cs/text/shared/05/new_help.html>

For LO 24.2:
<https://help.libreoffice.org/24.2/cs/text/shared/05/new_help.html>

For the "latest" version (a moving target):
<https://help.libreoffice.org/latest/cs/text/shared/05/new_help.html>

HTH,
Ady.