Hi Harvey,

I can confirm that with my current LO 24.2.1.2 this is NOT the
behaviour. Removing ANY ONE table in the Table Filter followed by
Refresh Tables causes ALL Table to disappear, and the Table Filter
thereafter shows none selected. It is only possible to regain a view on
ALL tables by closing and reopening the database. It's ALL OR NOTHING.

Try to rename the user folder of LO:

/home/user/.config/libreoffice/4

Will Leap 15.6 with bug fixes to 24.2.1.2. in early June have this
problem sorted?

No it doesen't appear. But it is the same version you use at this moment. So the behavior is a special behavior of the constellation in your system - not of LO, packed by SuSE.

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert