Am 20.07.24 um 08:16 schrieb Robert Großkopf:
Hi Harvey,

I don't have mariadb installed on my desktop (which is LOBase client
connectect via ethernet (hone zone) to mariadb on NAS sever)

There shouldn't be any difference between MariaDB on a Linux sytem connected through localhost or connected from another system in your local network.

How did you create the connection to MariaDB to JDBC?

I could reproduce the behavior when I don't use the connection through the MySQL/MariaDB-wizard but through JDBC direct.

I don't know how to get the right code for Base to set autoincremented value through the GUI here at this moment. Seems it must be set in the properties for incremented values…

Got it:

Go to Edit → Database → Advanced Settings → Generated values

Retrieve Generated Values → checked
Auto-increment Statement: AUTO_INCREMENT
Query of genetated vales doesn't need an entry.

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert