Good morning.
Using Windows 10 and Linux LMDE6; LO 7.6 + 24.8...

I would like to create a new "Autotext Category", but a number of options remain forever greyed-out.
Ctrl+F3 -> Category -> Edit Categories
supposed to select a folder
    either custom or
    standard
-> type new name -> The documentation says "New: Creates a new AutoText category using the name that you entered in the Name box."

Well, when I specify my custom folder, [New] + [Delete] are greyed-out.
Well, when I specify the Standard folder, [New] + [Delete] + [Rename] are greyed-out.

The documentation or help files DO NOT mention any hidden settings that need to be changed to make this work.
And I could not find any myself.

So, what do I have to do enable the above mentioned options?

Thank you
Thomas