From: William Bryce <bbr...@univa.com>
Subject: [gridengine users] Looking for Pre-Sales Engineer for Grid Engine.
To: "users@gridengine.org Users" <users@gridengine.org>
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2011, 5:06 AM

Hi All,
I will keep this short and to the point.  We are looking for a Pre-Sales
engineer, an ideal candidate is someone very proficient with Grid Engine.
Please have a look at the following description on our website if you are
interested.
http://www.univa.com/about/careers/sales-engineer
As you can see from the description a Sales Engineer at Univa really is a
highly technical position.
Thanks.
Bill.

William Bryce | VP of Products
Univa Corporation - 1001 Warrenville Road, Suite 100 Lisle, Il, 65032 USA
Email bbr...@univa.com | Mobile: 512.751.8014 | Office: 905.237.4462

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----