I see Son of Grid Engine v8.0.0c is out in RPM form.  Are the tgz's
coming as well?  Will they include the Berkeley libraries?

From: Smith, David [EESUS]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 10:53 AM
To: 'users@gridengine.org'
Subject: Courtesy binaries including Berkeley?

All,

Is anyone aware of any existing binaries for v8 that include the
Berkeley libraries?  The Son of Grid Engine binaries do not, the Bioteam
area has been erased or moved, and I'm not comfortable building it
myself.  I have reason to believe any v8 later than July would solve a
bug I'm struggling with.

Thanks!

David B. Smith, Ph.D.
Staff Design Engineer
Advanced Analytics, R&D

  <http://www.ethiconendo.com/>

Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. <http://www.ethiconendo.com/>
a Johnson & Johnson company
4545 Creek Road, ML #36
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Tel: +1 (513) 337 8578
Fax: +1 (513) 337 4578
dsmit...@its.jnj.com

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain
confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for
the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail transmission in
error, please reply to the sender, so that Johnson & Johnson can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox.

<<image001.png>>