Hi all,

I tried to install the qmaster and I am getting the following errors. I am not
sure if they are real errors.

Error 1
Setup spooling
--------------
Dumping bootstrapping information
Initializing spooling database
error: unknown object type for list attribute "SC_job_load_adjustments" in
function ""

Hit <RETURN> to continue >>

The following parameters for the cluster configuration were configured:

   execd_spool_dir        /opt/gridengine/default/spool
   administrator_mail     root

Error 2
Do you want to change the configuration parameters (y/n) [n] >>

Command failed: ./utilbin/sol-amd64/spooldefaults configuration
/tmp/configuration_2012-01-30_10:57:02.2996

Probably a permission problem. Please check file access permissions.
Check read/write permission. Check if SGE daemons are running.

After the last step, I try to install execd and it fail saying that qmaster is
not running.

I ran this command per the installation and it say qmaster is not running.
$ /opt/gridengine/bin/sol-amd64/qconf -sh
error: fopen("/opt/gridengine/default/common/act_qmaster") failed: No such file
or directory
error: unable to read qmaster name: can't open
"/opt/gridengine/default/common/act_qmaster" for reading qmaster hostname

What am I doing wrong?

John