From: Simon Matthews <simon.d.matth...@gmail.com>
To: users@gridengine.org
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2012 12:27 AM
Subject: [gridengine users] Lost queue configuration.

I just lost my queue configuration. I use Berkeley DB spooling and all my jobs
were hung, for no apparent reason. I stopped the qmaster (with "softstop") and
when I re-started it, all the queues and host groups (except for the default
"all.q" and "@allhosts") were missing.

Any ideas what might have happened?

Simon