On 08/13/2012 01:18 PM, Bartosz Biegun wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My cluster haven't global /scratch dir, each compute node have one's
> /scratch (on local disk).
> I want to run one of programs on many cpus from this scratch. My job
> request many cpus (eg -pe ompi 4), but I haven't idea how to request run
> on one host. It this can be done by complex value?

Nono. GE does not do that at all ! Your script does it, YOU have to
program it !

script.sh:
# copy input data from server to local node
{scp / rsync} server:/data/... /scratch/dir/...

# run your program here
my_nice_program

# copy results back to server
{scp / rsync} /scratch/dir/... server:/data/...

exit 0

Richard Ems       mail: richard....@cape-horn-eng.com

Cape Horn Engineering S.L.
C/ Dr. J.J. Dómine 1, 5º piso