On 19 December 2012 15:01, Vasileios Anagnostopoulos
<fithis2...@gmail.com>wrote:

>   Hi I have a program which starts with a file to be rendered. During
> runtime, it takes rendering commands (plain commands actually) through web
> services, executes them as render jobs (on the file) with opengl and
> through web sockets sends back the framebuffer to the requester (in an
> extended version it will send a vorbis/vp8 stream to a webm streaming
> server). It is an online and not an offline job, this is a requirement and
> I want to run several of these jobs. Is this use case supported on OGS?

You can start interactive programs with qrsh which will give you
interactive control over the job.  Grid Engine/OGS doesn't directly support
setting up any more sophisticated form of communication back to the
initiating system or elsewhere but it shouldn't get in your way either.

William