Hello everyone,

We are having an issue with the parallel environments and the allocation
of slots with the fill up policy.

Although we have configured the resource quotas of the queues not to use
more than the number of slots the machine have and we control in the
prolog that the jobs be submitted with a number of slots multiple of the
number of physical processors, we are observing that sometimes, the
slots of a job are split into several nodes, when they should be running
in only one node.

We are using Open Grid Scheduler 2011.11p1. This didn't happen in SGE
6.2.

Has anyone experienced the same situation? Any clues of why it is
happening?

Thanks in advance,

Rafa