One other change for UGE 8.2.x:  The jobids no longer wrap at 9,999,999.
I think the new value is 2^32-1.

More info here: http://gridengine.eu/index.php/grid-engine-internals/213-univa-grid-engine-82-released-2014-09-16

On Mon, Mar 02, 2015 at 11:32:55AM -0500, Jesse Becker wrote:
I looked at S-GAE and a few other tools.  I settled on using XDMoD.  It
was easier for me to get running.

The Univa logs are indeed different, and I had similar problems ingesting
them into XDMoD.  For UGE version <8.2.0, I believe there are two or
three 3 additional fields at the end of the accounting log.

ALSO: Versions afer 8.2.0 change the timestamp resolution!  Univa added
support for millisecond resolution.  This will probably break parsers
for, well, everything.  I'm not sure yet if there are just three more
digits, or if a decimal is in place.