Am 30.10.2015 um 00:16 schrieb Lane, William:

> Is it possible to customize the kind of information included w/an SGE
> job-status email that is sent via the -m switch to qsub? I've noticed it
> includes (at least on our SoGE install):
>
>              User             = lanew
>              Queue            = short.q@cscld1-0-0
>              Host             = cscld1-0-0.local
>              Start Time       = 09/22/2015 23:16:12
>              End Time         = 09/22/2015 23:16:12
>              User Time        = 00:00:00
>              System Time      = 00:00:00
>              Wallclock Time   = 00:00:00
>              CPU              = 00:00:00
>              Max vmem         = NA
>              Exit Status      = 0
>
> What I'd like to add is the h_rt limitation (if any) for the queue used.

Sure, just add it to STDIN what you received already (or insert it somewhere).
I do so in a mail-wrapper which will add some stuff depending on two flags and
pipe it to a real send:

#
# Now construct and send the email.
#

if [ -n "$COMMAND" ]; then
    if [ -n "$APPENDIX" ]; then
        (cat; echo; echo "Reason for job abort:"; echo $APPENDIX; echo; echo
"Issued command was: $COMMAND") | mail -s "$2" "$3"
    else
        (cat; echo; echo "Issued command was: $COMMAND") | mail -s "$2" "$3"
    fi
else
    if [ -n "$APPENDIX" ]; then
        (cat; echo; echo "Reason for job abort:"; echo $APPENDIX) | mail -s
"$2" "$3"
    else
        mail -s "$2" "$3"
    fi