Cool!

Thanks you Gabriel!

Best,
Joseph

On 02/16/2016 01:39 AM, RDlab wrote:
Hello,

S-GAE is a free GNU web application designed to display accounting information
generated by the Grid Engine family. This data is stored in a database in order
to display eye-candy charts grouped by user, queue, full cluster or historical
(yearly).

We proudly announce the 2.0 version with a new easy web-based deployment
system, enhanced graphics, better responsiveness and historical (multi-year)
graphics:

http://rdlab.cs.upc.edu/s-gae

S-GAE is widely used in several research centers, universities and companies
worldwide. Please check our homepage for further information.

Best regards,

Gabriel