Hi,

I've enabled big icons in SGE 8.1.9 by uncommenting the following in the
Qmon resources file:

Qmon*pixmapFilePath:  %R/qmon/PIXMAPS/big/%N.xpm:%R/qmon/PIXMAPS/%N.xpm

However, when I launch qmon, qmon is missing the icon for "Resource Quota
Configuration", and the following messages are displayed in the terminal:

Warning: XmtParseXmtImage: image contains too many colors
Warning: Cannot convert string "toolbar_rqs" to type Pixmap

I'm running on CentOS7.3 .  Any ideas on how I can correct this issue?
Small icons were correctly, but I like the big icons.

Thanks,

--
Mun