It is not a SFU port.  The port we did is a Native Windows port no SFU
required..goes directly to Win64 API.  You can run cygwin on your hosts if you
wish and submit jobs to Univa Grid Engine.

Regards,

Bill.

W: Univa.com <http://univa.com/> | FB: facebook.com/univa.corporation
<http://facebook.com/univa.corporation> | T: twitter.com/Grid_Engine