This depends on what you have rlogin_daemon, rlogin_command, rsh_command,
and rsh_daemon set to. If you're using custom commands, they're not
integrated with GE so the job shepherd doesn't know about the process
resource usage. If you use "builtin", GE will be able to track usage.

--
-- Skylar Thompson (skyl...@u.washington.edu)
-- Foege Building S046, (206)-685-7354