Hi,

I just thought I'd report that I was finally able to get X11 forwarding to
work.  The final step was for us to disable SELinux.  Once I did that (and
turned off the firewall) X11 forwarding worked great.  So now I'll work with IT
for a workable solution that they are happy with.

Thank you very much for all the great advice and support!

Best regards,

--
Mun