On 31/12/2015 8:46am, Gerald Wiltse wrote:
> We are going to use Groovy for more-than-trivial log-parsing and analytics.
> The groovy language native functionality seems fairly-well suited for this,
> but probably far from purpose-built Query Languages.

I'm interested in the work you are doing here, but how will your solution
differ from the elasticsearch + logstash + kibana system which already might do
a lot of what you are wanting? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see a groovy log
parser over the jruby implementation of logstash, but what is the value-add in
the project you are contemplating compared to what is already available?

Happy new year!
Ari

--
Aristedes Maniatis