All,

We are looking for someone who is familiar with all the latest and most
powerful features of Groovy to help us re-write our existing codebase for
monitoring using these features.  Does anyone on this list teach or do
freelance groovy development like this?  We want to do the best "top-down
re-architecture" the best way possible (given the current situation).

I'm in the middle of redoing some plumbing, and I can't get over the
frustrating notion that we are doing things the old school Java way, and
not taking advantage of all the efficiencies of Groovy.  More importantly,
we're not learning and evolving the way we should be. We're just trying to
use old concepts in a new language.

Any advice or guidance would be helpful.

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywil...@gmail.com