Ah ah, yes, it's been such a long time, and I've got such a huge backlog :-O
I'd need to automate that process, because it's quite time consuming, and
perhaps even gather a team of a handful of us to collaborate, collect and
curate all those news items!
Resurrecting has been on my long todo list for a while!

Guillaume