Sounds like you have a volunteer Russel ;-)

  Original Message
From: msz...@wp.pl
Sent: 14 October 2017 20:15
To: users@groovy.apache.org
Reply to: users@groovy.apache.org
Subject: Re: What's the status of the Gpars library ?

On 2017-10-14 13:31, David Dawson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently went through the process of artifact deploy/ promotion to maven
> central using a self hosted OSS artifactory and bintray.  Its a process
> with a few manual steps, which could be automated (except for the last
> promotion to central I think) but it seems low impact enough not to bother.
>
> I'd be happy to replicate that for gpars if that would be helpful?

It sounds good, however, there is also a way to completely automatically
release to Maven Central directly from Travis with Git commit messages
such as "[#DO_RELEASE]" or "[#DO_RELEASE][#2.0.0]". I've been using it
to release my projects in the Continuous Delivery process for a year or
so (and in general it works :) ).

Sample configuration:
https://github.com/szpak/mockito-java8/blob/master/gradle/cdeliveryboy-release.gradle
(in fact just a few lines are required for the release process, others
are to satisfy Maven Central requirements, e.g. generated pom.xml elements).

I could also provide the release support as a backup plan.

Nevertheless, those are not the only possible way in the Gradle universe.

Marcin

--
http://blog.solidsoft.info/ - Working code is not enough