I mean that this works if the DSL command is hard-coded. I was trying to
pass it into the shell.

Am I allowed to pass it into the shell ? This evaluation is generic for
many such fluent commands.

def evaluatexpath( String dsl ){
    def binding = new Binding(
            dxp: new DynamicXPath(),
            DslCommand: dsl
    )

    def shell = new GroovyShell(this.class.classLoader, binding)

    shell.evaluate '''
        @BaseScript(com.automation.script.AxesBaseScript)
        import groovy.transform.BaseScript
        bootStrap "//*[@id='pane']"