Hi Paul, thank you! I opened GROOVY-8453.

Mauro

Il 13/01/2018 00:52, Paul King ha scritto:
We originally didn't support JavaBean properties for most of the AST transformations. We added support and added an allProperties flag defaulting to true. Basically, this is an acknowledgement that we should be supporting those properties all along but if anyone is relying on the old behavior they can turn off that feature. I looked at the code and it would be easy to add in allProperties support, so yes, please create a Jira - and PR if you feel so inclined! :-)

Cheers, Paul.