I have never heard "MVP" =  "Minimum Viable Product", so I doubt this would pose a problem. Also do you suggest that people would actually read "Groovy has announced its Minimum Viable Products of 2018" ? STAR has 129 meanings as an acronym, btw, according to https://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/STAR