Two questions:

1. Jochen says "Danil  is doing special things with DSL", but "Daniil
   Ovchinnikov" replied regarding IntelliJ Groovy parsing. So is Danil
   == Daniil ?
2. I neither like nor use these syntax varieties - but wouldn't
   changing any of that behavior potentially break Groovy DSLs from
   here to Baghdad (not only "Danil"'s) ?-)

Cheers,
mg