The Windows installer for Groovy 3.0.0 is now available from Bintray:
https://bintray.com/groovy/Distributions/download_file?file_path=groovy-3.0.0.msi
.

As I believe I've mentioned previously, I planned on ending producing the
NSIS .exe installers and only providing the Wix based .msi installers,
starting with Groovy 3.  These are closer to vanilla Groovy, and don't any
of the supplemental content, namely,

   - Native executable wrappers (i.e. groovy.exe, groovyw.exe)
   - EasyB
   - Galyk
   - Gant
   - GMock
   - GPars
   - GREngine
   - Griffon
   - GroovyServ
   - Scriptom
   - Spock

A number of these projects haven't been updated in quite some time, and
most (like Spock) would be better provided using Grape
<https://docs.groovy-lang.org/latest/html/documentation/grape.html>, so
that it's decoupled from Groovy releases and more platform independent
(since most platforms won't include these libraries).  If for some reason,
someone really needs this content, or really can't use the msi installer,
I'd like to have a dialog about your needs and find a solution that reduces
the maintenance overhead.

-Keegan