I think we can close that Jira.  Only groovysh uses Jansi anymore I
believe.  It's no longer referenced in groovydoc.

This link seems to be missing from the tools section of the main page, but
it is up to date last I knew and covers how to invoke groovydoc from the
command line.  http://groovy-lang.org/groovydoc.html

Alternatively, you could make a small Gradle, Maven, or Ant file to run it
for you as others have suggested.

-Keegan