Hi Szymon,

happy to participate, it literally took me under 30 seconds to do this.

Just one question: I was not sure whether "Other" strictly meant "other Groovy based frameworks", so I put "Vaadin, Ebean" there, which are of course both not using Groovy, but which we use all the time with Groovy, and have found to play well with it*, especially when wrapped in a little Groovy closure magic :-)

Cheers,
mg

*with the only exception of Ebean not seeing Groovy trait added class properties - not a big deal for me, and might work in a newer Ebean version than the one we use...