From: James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Date: Friday, October 15, 2021 at 4:50 AM
To: users@groovy.apache.org <users@groovy.apache.org>
Subject: Checking directory state using Groovy
Hello. I am trying to convert an existing script from python to Groovy. It
executes a number of os.path and os.access commands, which I've not yet been
able to find examples of that are written in Groovy. I have found similar
implementations that employ "add on" Jenkins libraries for Groovy, but I will
not have access to such libraries.Here is a brief excerpt from what I now do in
python. Has anyone done similarly in Groovy? Can I impose for an example?

Thanks very much in advance. Here is my python:

if ( os.path.exists(result['thisURL']) and os.path.isfile(result['thisURL']) ) :
     if ( os.access(result['thisURL'], os.F_OK)
          and os.access(result['thisURL'], os.R_OK)
          and os.access(thisDri, os.W_OK)
          and os.access(thisDir, os.X_OK) ) :
          # do some stuff
      else :
          # dir and file not accessible, do some different stuff