Hi Francesco,

We have already bumped to the version of ASM that supports JDK22 ea
versions but haven't enabled the 22 constants just yet. I'll try to do
that later this week. Feel free to create a Jira ticket if you'd like
to track the activity. I haven't checked whether anything will be
required on the gmavenplus side of things.

Cheers, Paul.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>