On 24.12.23 18:36, Damir Murat wrote:
[...]
So, back to the problem. In the native image built with GraalVM, when
executing some
methods repeatedly for a huge number of times (more than 10000 to be
exact), Groovy
can cause the following exception:

   com.oracle.svm.core.jdk.UnsupportedFeatureError: Unsupported method
java.lang.invoke.MethodHandleNatives.setCallSiteTargetNormal(CallSite,
MethodHandle) is reachable
[...]
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.ConversionHandler.invoke(ConversionHandler.java:113)
  at jdk.proxy1/jdk.proxy1.$Proxy50.test(Unknown Source)
[...]
org.klokwrk.tool.gradle.source.repack.repackager.GradleSourceRepackager$_calculateCountOfTargetZipEntries_closure1.doCall(GradleSourceRepackager.groovy:61)

It would be interesting what is in this line 61, but especially why
ConversionHandler gets involved

It should be either some SAM call involvement here or a map that got
converted using "as".

If we can identify the case specifically, maybe we can prevent that case
in static compilation mode.

bye Jochen