Hello Groovy users

I am trying to compile Java code using the Groovy compiler. 99% of it works
which is awesome. There are however some constructs that dont play nice

Annotation collections needs a [ ... ] instead of { ... } that is used in
Java.

            @MyCollectionOfAnnotations({
                @MyAnnotation(name = "blah", value = 1.0),
                @MyAnnotation(name = "blah", value = 1.0)
             } )

It does not seem to like stream generics.

        // The error I get with this one is
        // Cannot call someFunction(java.util.List<SomethingElseType>) with
arguments [java.util.List<#T>]
        someFunction(
result.someList().stream().map(requestConverter::toSomethingElse).collect(Collectors.toList()))

Are there any plans to achieve compatibility? Some of it is more of
syntactic sugar, Some there are ways to achieve in other ways in Groovy

regards
Saravanan