Do you have a small sample of Groovy code which when compiled triggers
the warning?

This is the kind of error we might expect when code is bending the
rules for field access. It might be one of the cases we have fixed
when running on later JDKs. It isn't necessarily a problem - it works
fine when running on JDK11 and might go away when you eventually
upgrade.

You might be able to hush the warning with compiler switches.

Cheers, Paul.

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>