Hi Knut,

If you think it's a bug start by raising a ticket then post about it on the chat.

2c that may help you

All inputs need to be sorted.
I highly recommend that the sorting is done through the sort step as opposed through the DB That your chosen sorting method is set through that step (e.g. case sensitive or not. Collator strength)

Diego