Hi all!
first: I made a search in arquives and not found anything related to my
particular case.

I dont want to make any redirection ok? I just want this:

on my internal webserver I have egroupware installed (www.egroupware.org)
my clients, when access my egroupware site, see, in the address bar the url:
http://www.myserver.com/egroupware/index.php?menuaction=email.uicompose.compose&fldball[folder]=Inbox

how to make apache (if this is in apache) send only the "www.myserver.com" to
browser? no matter where the user goes or which link the user clicks.

sorry my english. I hope I made myself clear to you.

Thank you in advance.

Flávio