OS: Windows XP
PC: Dell Dimension 2200; 1.8 GHZ P4; 768 RAM

Hi,
I'm trying to upgrade from Apache 1.3.33 to Apache 2.0.54. I heard its now stable and is the best version, so I decided to give it a try.

I installed Apache 2.0.54. The installer didn't mention anything about my previously installed version, I thought it might ask if I wanted to erase the old files and just use the new one, or upgrade or something, but it didn't so I just installed the seperate files. So now I have Apache 1.3.33 and Apache 2.0.54 installed.

I tried starting Apache 2.0.54, and it seems to be working ok. The only thing is, now my php files are opening like downloads! I click a link, and the box with would you like to open, save, cancel pops up. How do I get it back to loading like regular php files??

I have this php module loading in httpd.conf:

LoadModule php5_module c:/php/php5apache2.dll

Could that be old? It's from my php5 directory, though.

So what should I do?

Yahoo! Mail