Then I'm completely baffled.

When an ISP I use upgraded Apache, the variable ceased to be available to the
SSI scripts I use.  When we recently upgraded a server here, we encountered the
same problem.  <!--#printenv-->, for example, also does not list the variable
(but shows every other one that I expect and am used to).

\\ Robert J. Granvin                                             Webmaster
 \\ [EMAIL PROTECTED]                       Metro State University

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 05/25/05 3:44 PM >>>
Th variable is very much available. Look at the apache docs you'll find
a good example
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/mod/mod_rewrite.html

HTH
Aman Raheja