Greetings all,

I'm currently just starting with Apache so sorry in advance if my terminology isn't the greatest.

I'm creating dynamic html pages that contain forms and integrated php. Like in any form it contains a submit button. This first is the interface where people can enter values etc...
My form actions a second page to accomplishs some calculations, etc..

My first page works very well (when I hit the submit button the second page is actioned and everything executes) while using firefox.

However, while usig Internet Explorer (IE) the button seems to be deactivated. ( I get the standard "ding" sound, error)

My current thought process is leading me to believe that apache isn't acting properly with IE. Can anyone shed some light on this situation.

Cheers
Phil