Wondering if someone can please assist with the following two
RedirectMatch regex's (My regex skills are zilch!)

RedirectMatch /main.cfm?=page&content&id=946
http://www.domain.com.au/privacy.html
RedirectMatch /main.cfm?page=unsubscribe
http://www.domain.com.au/unsubscribe/index.html

The ".", "?" , "&" + "=" signs probably need escape char in front of
them, but every combo I've tried fails miserably!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
MB