On 6/7/05, Murray Silber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> can anybody lend a hand?
>
> Here is my query:
>
> I have my main server & a few virtual servers running. How do I enable
> logging on selected virtual servers and disable logging on others?

If you want certain servers to have their own logs and others to be
logged to a central log, then just place one CustomLog directive in
the main server context (outside any vhost) and then one in each
<VirtualHost> that you want logged separately.

If you want certain vhosts to have no logs at all, then you'll need to
place a CustomLog in those vhosts pointing at the filename /dev/null.

Joshua.