Hi all,
        I am using  Apache/2.0.54 on Redhat Linux 9.0.
I am using mod_auth_ldap module for LDAP authentication/authorization. When I
use 'require valid-user' Directive it works well for
any authenticated user. But when I use 'require ldap-attribute' Directive, it
does not work. In the error log it gives:

------------------
[Wed Jun 15 19:53:28 2005] [error] [client 138.198.194.1] access to /manual
failed, reason: unknown require directive:"ldap-atribute
c=IND"
------------------

My config is as below:

-----------------------------------
<Location "/manual">
AuthLDAPURL
ldap://ldaphost:389/ou=People,dc=domain,dc=com?uid?one?(objectClass=*)
AuthType basic
authname Secret
#####require valid-user
require ldap-attribute c=IND
</Location>

Here I want to allow LDAP user having attribute value 'c=IND'. This attribute
is anonymously accessible via LDAP.

In the mod_auth_ldap document the 'require ldap-attribute' syntax is available
but not in example section.

Please help how to succeed.

Thanks in advance.

Regards