I have installed mod_aspdotnet on a Windows 2003 server, and modified the
Apache configuration file according to your documentation.

When I access a .NET application the browser hangs (windows flag constantly
waving) and I get the folowing error in Apache error log:

System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for
"System.Web.HttpWriter" threw an exception. --->
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for
"System.Web.BufferAllocator" threw an exception. --->
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL (aspnet_isapi.dll).\r\n   at
System.Web.SafeNativeMethods.CurProcInitialize()\r\n   at
System.Web.BufferAllocator..cctor()\r\n   --- End of inner exception stack
trace ---\r\n   at System.Web.BufferAllocator..ctor(Int32 maxFree)\r\n   at
System.Web.CharBufferAllocator..ctor(Int32 bufferSize, Int32 maxFree)\r\n   at
System.Web.HttpWriter..cctor()\r\n   --- End of inner exception stack trace
---\r\n   at System.Web.HttpWriter..ctor(HttpResponse response)\r\n   at
System.Web.HttpResponse.InitResponseWriter()\r\n   at
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpWorkerRequest wr)\r\n   at
System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequest(HttpWorkerRequest wr)\r\n   at
Apache.Web.WorkerRequest.Handler()

The aspnet_isapi.dll exists in my windows/microsoft.net/framework/1.1.4322
directory, but is seems it cannot be found.

Any ideas how to resolve that?

Please CC me on the response. Thanks,

Nicolas.