Hi K. Anand,
I understand what you have sent me,but in the
httpd.conf,there is a section where you can tell apache to
use its own error pages,you just need to uncomment them,or
so it looks,but when I do it still displays the IE error
pages. The apache error pages I want to use are the default
ones in the error folder,so the size problem is not
relevant here,from what I can see.